Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, June 01, 2006

almost the end

I just re-read an entry I wrote in August last year. It seems only weeks ago that I felt those feelings~ anticipation, worry, panic, lack of confidence... And now I look at the calendar see that there are just four weeks to go till the end. Looking back I was being silly but now I think, wow, I made it... (And in the end it wasn't so bad.)

Now I'm feeling the same things about this coming September. This time bigger challenge, new move, new life. I resent this every time. But I need to do the same as last time - see it as a challenge, an adventure. (Not as real life.)

June 27th will be another end-of-an-era. Another year of memories to store, happy and sad, of highs and lows. A rollercoaster year.

I know I'm waffling and being too sentimental, but I hate endings, even if I think I hated what came before or didn't enjoy it. There's always something to be learned from every experience.

Anyway, enough!

The Showroom cinema tomorrow for a guided tour and information about the usefulness of teaching languages through film.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope around this time next year I can write an entry entitled 'almost the end'

Well done Jens, I always knew you'd be alright! (and you're doing very very well!)

7:32 AM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Of course you'll be writing that next year!! And then you'll be starting a new adventure~

3:37 PM  
Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

thanks sweetie... :)

when to come see you? When's your big party?? hey hey hey~~

ps. have you decided what to do yet on 26th? That's when Sunny will visit York, do you want to come here back to meet her and our guitarist?

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home