Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

new guitar

I am very excited because this week I am going to invest in a good guitar. My teacher NF is going to look for one for me so that I don't buy a pile of rubbish again. I can't wait! To be able to play chords without my fingers being ripped apart by an egg-slice! I'll post a picture as soon as the purchase has been made! Woo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And here it is! I'm not sure I like the cut-away corner, but it plays nicely and my guitar teacher said the sound is 100% better than my old one ;-) I really do have to keep up my practise and lessons now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please make sure you buy a pretty one! I want our band to be not only good but pretty too~~

2:00 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

You should get a really fancy one. I'm dead impressed with all the guitar business. I wish I could play something...

2:08 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Don't worry, it'll be very pretty!! When I open my coffee shop, our band can play there! There'll also be a piano...

Richard, I wish I could play something too~

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't see this picture!!!

so it's a good thing I came back to check your swimming photo, and saw this guitar photo! Cute!!

you'll have to (be forced to) like that KT Tunstall song because when we gig for the first time that'll be one of the songs!!!!!!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home