Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, May 22, 2006

Judy and the Dream of Horses

I found the tab and it's easy to play! Well, the chords are anyway... Don't know if I can do all the fancy stuff but I'm managing to play along with the song (to some extent!) So, it's going to be my motivational first song on the guitar... (That's if NF agrees to teach it to me!)



I might be off to Tenerife this weekend (!) Due to the rubbishness of British solicitors and Spanish law I might be needed to sign important documents out there (well, at least it would be sunny). British weather is only good for depression.

5 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Good lord you're right, the weather is dreadful. I swear it's done me harm and I normally hate it when it's warm.

Good work with the guitar tabs. I'm impressed that you can play bits of it already. You're paying the man: insist that he teaches it! I expect to hear a full rendition by the time you've finished. Not that it's my place to insist, but anyhow...

3:47 PM  
Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

good job jenny! i bet you're much better than me now, i haven't touched guitar for a while...

weather. i had to walk in the rain yesterday and was pitying myself the whole time....

4:12 PM  
Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

WOW you're really good!! I can't wait to see you play!!

I still haven't touched guitar (since the last comment...)

When I wake up I will head down to London... Hate that I'll have to miss Oscar's party...(his mum's gonna cook...)

12:20 AM  
Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

i hope you took your camera with you coz i want to see what it's like there!!

will come to visit you soon, when is your party??

9:50 AM  
Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

are you back yet
i serious need to see you soon because i'm forgetting your face

too much work...

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home