Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, May 15, 2006

Edinburgh

I had fun in Edinburgh this weekend! I want to post some pictures but not sure that those on them would be in agreement, so they're on
  • flickr
  • Take a look!

    I had my second guitar lesson on Friday. NF is a good teacher. He has so much good advice, and I reckon if I do exactly what he says and practise loads then I might have a chance of getting better! I have to start thinking of tunes I want to learn. There're so many B&S ones I'd like to play, but how do I choose~

    My only purchase of the weekend was Devendra Banhart's Nino Rojo. Nice album cover!



    I have also ordered Jamie's Dinners - it's been ages since I got a new cookbook (excluding my Be-Ro one). Who wants me to cook for them?

    7 Comments:

    Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

    Me!

    believe it or not next week i have days trips to liverpool and london. nightmare! i'm really sick of going to train stations now....(oh but these scholars are so kind!)

    10:00 PM  
    Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

    ah, point was, glad that you enjoyed edin and that you were in the sun for a bit! it's just been really gloomy here in your home city...(and when i asked C to lunch outside it even hailed..

    10:01 PM  
    Blogger Richard said...

    Me too! He draws them all himself, apparently.

    cook me in your breakfast ...

    1:49 PM  
    Blogger Richard said...

    I don't mind the photos but have received tellings in the past, so perhaps you did right. I like them though. The salad in its full massiveness is quite a thing.

    Tim Gangel doesn't show up on Google, so god knows who he is.

    1:52 PM  
    Blogger jennywren said...

    Haha I looked him up too on Google but he doesn't exist!! Who the hell is he?

    3:33 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    [strum strum]
    Judy and Her Dream of Horses...

    8:40 AM  
    Blogger Richard said...

    It absolutely has to be from If You're Feeling Sinister. You have no choice. And JATDOH has to be option number one.

    Come on, everyone else, let's gang up and insist!

    1:56 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home