Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, May 01, 2006

Some good things happened today:

1. I spoke to my new HoD who really put my mind at rest - and gave me good advice about where to search for a place to live (a place called Beeston in Nottingham where there're lots of good pubs and nice shops, apparently!)

2. I practised the guitar and I think (maybe!) I'm getting a bit better!

3. I had a surprise phone call, which was a very, erm, nice surprise!

4. I found a quick way to make the millions of hiragana flash cards I've decided to make, thanks to a random man called Tadashi who is very kind!

But found out I can't go to the Festival of Japan at Masham because it's on a weekday (rubbish!) :-(

Don't want the day to end because that means it's Tuesday tomorrow and back to school. Oh no.

3 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Who on earth would do anything interesting on a weekday? Can't you get special dispensation because it's so relevant? Or be "ill" ...

My legs hurt and I can't stop yawning.

6:20 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

I know... rubbish isn't it! It looks quite good as well!!

Are you really gonna run?

7:31 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

You disbelieve! This is upsetting. Yes. I've been running for a year and a bit now and it's good to do something `proper' in association with it. I'll show you! You'll see ... mumble grumble.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home