Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday, February 17, 2006

guitar practice




Look at us playing the guitar! WY is much better than me, but I'm really pleased I managed to learn to play a song in a few mintues (and it didn't sound too bad... at least I hope not...). Now, I just 'tuned' my guitar and when I play it it sounds completely out of tune! What's wrong with it? I hate not understanding how things work! I just want to play a song and it sounds horrible~~~ I even bought one of those things to clamp onto the strings especially so I could play Frente's Labour of Love, and now my guitar is being goddamn awkward! GRR.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenny i wasn't really much better than you and you were amazing and your voice is really cute!

8:02 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

haha, I don't think so...! I can't believe I am so clumsy to have broken my guitar...

9:11 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Have you got one of those things that lights up when it's tuned. That's what I'd use since I'm totally tone deaf. It's just cool that you play, I think. Learn some really loud stuff (but in an acoustic way).

By the way, since wy's comment I want to hear you sing!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

PS I have to write an exam! Whimpering / rueing making life harder for myself.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rich you really have to listen to her sing, her voice is soooooooo cuuuuuuuuute

shocking that you're tone deaf... (this is not discrimination...)

4:35 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

She means it's horrible! And it is!! Poor you Rich having to write an exam... at least you don't have to teach year 9s... Swap?

6:18 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

PS, it's actually WY who has the good singing voice!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

I think I'll have to listen to both of you sing to make a proper judgement. Ha.

No swap. What am I complaining about? Sorry.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home