Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, January 29, 2006

a good weekend






Here is a sample of what I got up to this weekend!! Friday was spent watching I Am Jack in Fibbers (first time for me to go there - woo!). I was impressed by them~~ Matt has a really great voice! I spent Saturday at E's 80th... Look at the fab cake (can you spot the fossils and the golf clubs??) I even managed to spend time with J in the Blue Fly Cafe (yummy yummy cake and scones!) and practise Afrcian Melody III (Einaudi yet again) on the piano. Today S took me for a drive out into Derbyshire (thanks S!) and we stopped off at a little viewing place where we could see (kind of) the seven hills of Sheffield! It's great knowing someone from Sheffield - feels like I have my own personal tour guide! Heehee. I learned more about Sheffield today than I did in the three years I lived here:-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, so next time i visit i can see the even better side of sheffield! (jens, i WILL visit again soon--to do an interview)

i'm at the mo really tired (groaning groaning groan) but this task needs to be done tomorrow morning... ah!!!!!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Brilliant! Maybe we'll get chance to go and see the seven hills when you come! And maybe it'll be warmer than it is now:)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home