Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Spanish 3

I just got back from Spanish~~ Took a bit of effort to make myself go, but it was good in the end. I really am having trouble with the pronunication though - whether the c's and g's are soft or not. It'll come with time I'm sure.

Thank god it's Friday tomorrow!! I have too many plans for the weekend and too much work to do. Wouldn't everything be easier if we didn't have to sleep? Then my weekend would be twice as long:-) I want to go for Indian tomorrow (I seriously can't remember the last time I ate Indian!) And I want to see that French film Hidden and I also want to go shopping and I want to see all my coursemates (I've missed them this week!) And W and K I want to come to your party too, but I don't think I can:-( Have a great time though!

Oh, this time next week I'll be watching BELLE and SEBASTIAN!!! So exciting!!!!!!! *YAY* And the day after is a training day so I won't even be all stressed about the next days' lessons!! How incredibly cool is that!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home