Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

楽しみにしている

It's mid-week and I have loads of things I'm looking forward to:

1. Belle and Seb tomorrow night (woo!!!!) (But still haven't managed to listen to the new album.)
2. Having a visitor come and stay!
3. (Possibly) The Romans in Britain on Friday night (otherwise fun stuff like chips from the Devonshire Chippy).
4. Having Japanese food cooked for me at the weekend.
5. Japan Day at Sheffield Uni on Sunday.
6. A whole week of NO SCHOOL!!
7. A visit back to York.
8. (I hope) a trip to somewhere by car (if we can get the car).
9. Trying out the new cookbook sent to me by Fre.

Isn't it lovely having lots of nice things to look forward to?

This week my teaching so far has been pretty rubbish. Because I'm not doing much teaching yet, it's really hard to get involved and motivated. Plus for some reason I don't feel much of a connection with the kids. Yet. Maybe this will come with time. I don't feel like a real teacher yet at this school either~~ I'm not moaning, just saying it's not how I expected it to be.

I had a Japanese lesson today with Saori. It was good to be the one being taught again. Had a long telephone conversation with T too. I miss having him around at school!! How we took Aldercar for granted~~ I miss our chats on the way home in the car :-(

Does anyone have anything particularly cool to look forward to?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm look forward to dinner on Friday! My friend L is cooking for me!!

and a couple of gigs coming up, including free tix to fibbers and also Beth Orton!!

right now i'm looking forward to a day's hard work

9:00 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Just bought a ticket to see Mogwai here in April. Woo. Hoo.

Looking forward indeed.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home