Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, November 07, 2005

can I? will I?

I don't know if I can do this... I want to be the best, but at this I don't think I can. Think about one day at a time and maybe I'll be ok. It's so hard! So many things to consider and so little time. Is it what I expected? I guess so. Is it what I wanted? I don't know... (But I don't know what I do want.) Am I doing this for myself or to prove myself to others? Too many questions... Will the hard work be worth it in the end? Am I doing what I really want to do? Perhaps I just underestimate myself. It's tough, this teaching thing. Someone tell me it gets easier!

3 Comments:

Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

It's hard to leave a comment to this entry...

In a way it's good you think about these things (I despise those who never ask themselves these questions about what they want etc.)... no answers now, but one day you will know... (I tell myself the same about my research...)

12:57 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

I'm sure it gets easier. Maybe it'll get harder first, but I can't believe it won't get better.

Can you do it? I have no doubt. Is it really what you want? Only you can answer that, but in any case you can't expect to know yet: how can you tell if this is your absolute thing before you've done it?

By the time you've finished your course you'll have an impressive qualification, and you'll have the answer to your questions.

4:03 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Thanks for the nice comments:) It's hard to know the answers... And I'm really too tired to think about it properly. I hope I'm doing the right thing!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home