Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday, July 01, 2005

home tomorrow

Home tomorrow. I can't believe it! I'm really looking forward to getting back though. It's hard to believe I actually stayed the month. Haha, when I spoke to my mum on the first night here I told her that I would give it a week and then come home!

I said goodbye to Françoise this morning... I bought her a plant and a little card to say thank you for being so kind. She's always complaining about how she has to live with four men (three sons and her husband), so I thought she deserved something a bit special (can you imagine having to live with four other men!!!)

Today it's throwing it down, and it's cold, so I'm going to find myself a cafe and then maybe treat myself to the last crêpe.

Salut Quimper!

2 Comments:

Blogger jennywren said...

That's funny! I hadn't realised about your poor mum!! I think you and your brothers are very nice though, so I guess she doesn't complain that much!

9:47 AM  
Blogger jennywren said...

OK, I guess then that there are some advantages...

Garrett, I'm going to catch up with reading your blog, but right now it's the wimbledon men's final. GO FEDERER!!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home