Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday, July 01, 2005

home tomorrow

Home tomorrow. I can't believe it! I'm really looking forward to getting back though. It's hard to believe I actually stayed the month. Haha, when I spoke to my mum on the first night here I told her that I would give it a week and then come home!

I said goodbye to Françoise this morning... I bought her a plant and a little card to say thank you for being so kind. She's always complaining about how she has to live with four men (three sons and her husband), so I thought she deserved something a bit special (can you imagine having to live with four other men!!!)

Today it's throwing it down, and it's cold, so I'm going to find myself a cafe and then maybe treat myself to the last crêpe.

Salut Quimper!

4 Comments:

Blogger garrett said...

Hi Jenny! I can't believe that you're going home tomorrow. Where did the time go? I've been reading your blog and it sounds like you've had quite the adventure. By the way, thanks for the postcard. On a final note, I've got two younger brothers, so my mom has had the (un?)fortunate experience of living with four men. I know that she's very thankful whenever Chiyomi is around.

6:35 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

That's funny! I hadn't realised about your poor mum!! I think you and your brothers are very nice though, so I guess she doesn't complain that much!

9:47 AM  
Blogger garrett said...

We may not be as nice as you think. But, there are some good things about living in a house full of men - the yardwork is always done, cars and other machines are always fixed and the lids from jars are always easily removed. Finally, whenever we're out as a family at night, my mom has her own private security force.

3:10 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

OK, I guess then that there are some advantages...

Garrett, I'm going to catch up with reading your blog, but right now it's the wimbledon men's final. GO FEDERER!!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home