Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

end of school experience 2

Just a quick note or two on today... last day of teaching practice. Next time I'll be a real teacher! I didn't really feel sad to be honest, although I felt that I should. I think I learnt a lot at that school, but the learning curve was no where near as steep as at the-other-school-where-I-got-my-job. Yeah, I'll miss some of the kids, and AB was kind of like a mum to me, and some of the staff were great too. I just didn't appreciate being a spare part really.

Anyway, uni tomorrow to present our "project". Should be fun...

Just off to run to R's to give her her birthday brownie that I made... She's vegetarian - better not be fussy about butter and eggs!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting to the end of teaching practice. It must be a strange feeling to know that the next time you are in the class room you will be a teacher, but I am sure you will do well.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Yeah, well done for finishing. You don't have to feel sad if you're not... hope you're having fun.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home