Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday, March 18, 2006

opera

This is actually my second opera! The other one I saw was at the Opera Garnier in Paris so can't really compare... (Last time I was at the Grand Opera House was for Rufus - almost a year ago!) It wasn't the best time for me to see a tragedy, although looking back it was the best thing to do. I just got back from home~ I feel refreshed and ready for the week ahead. I'm so lucky to have great friends (thanks people) and a great m&d... Life does exist outside the world of PGCE (it's official).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm truly pleased to read that on looking back you felt it was the best thing to do to go to the theatre with me that night

to me it was also the best, like i said to you then.

5:03 PM  
Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

jens i got the lovely postcard, thanks a lot! the stamp is very pretty too!! i envy that you could go to Europe!!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home