Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Through a mixture of impatience and lack of thought I think I've screwed something up that I shouldn't have. Will I ever learn from my carelessness? I think it's time for me to escape this pgce life for a bit and take a bigger look at things. Maybe they'll seem clearer then. I hate the rollercoaster feeling of teaching (in one day I can have so many emotions) on top of the rollercoaster of what they say is 'life'. I feel exhausted. Gosh, I am feeling sorry for myself tonight. I wish sometimes we could put life on hold to have a look at it from a distance instead of being all tangled up not knowing which way to go or what to say.

Time to organise my files or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home