Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, February 20, 2006

big stress

I didn't have a busy day at school, but I got home and ate then started work again at six and I've only just finished now... (look at the time - gone nine thirty...). How long is this keep-uppable? This is without marking and a full timetable. Oh I feel like I'm drowning... Should I apply for that job? Will I be able to cope? Ugh. And I miss the company of my coursemates every Friday. The 'fun' part of the PGCE is definitely over. Groan.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never have doubt of your ability, Jenny.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

I'm sure you can cope. You'll rise to the challenge! Why not arrange a meeting with the course people if there hasn't been much on. I'm sure lots of people are in the same boat.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost all jobs are stressful and time consuming. The question you need to ask yourself is will this job be rewarding and satisfying to compensate all the hard work? If at the end of the day you feel that you have achieved something, and that for the most part you have enjoyed the day then the job is surely worth while.

5:20 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Yeah, but there's just SO much to do... Can't even have a night off if I feel like it.... Too much responsibility too...

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home