Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Brushfire Fairytales/ congratulations to A&G

I know I shouldn't go to Fopp, but I couldn't help myself... So, I bought a totally random CD: Jack Johnson's Brushfire Fairytales. I couldn't decide between more Bright Eyes, more Rufus (looked for Martha but none...), more Elliot Smith... So got this one. I'm listening to it now. I think I like it...



IT'S ALL UNDERSTOOD:

Even if you don't understand
Well it's all understood
Especially when you don't understand
Then it's all just because
Even if we don't understand
Then let's all just believe

Anyway, more importantly: CONGRATULATIONS to A and G. And welcome baby Jessica!! Wishing you a wonderful life, health and happiness. (Will be sure to come and visit you soon!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I dunno them cuz I listen to rap n hiphop mainly ;-) PEACE

4:25 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Unless you have XO, Either/Or and Figure 8 by Elliot Smith, then you need more Elliot Smith!

5:20 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

I have XO, but none of the others (shame on me)... You can copy them for me as an xmas pressie:-)

5:56 PM  
Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

that's my friend lucy's favourite music! i listened to one of his songs online and it was good--good choice!

i should stop buying cds coz since i got two cd racks, i've been piling up loads... nearly full now...(just got two more today...)

i thought the baby was gonna be called will.... well.. congrats for the baby girl and her mum and dad...

3:26 AM  
Blogger jennywren said...

I think you'd like it too Wanyu~ I can't stop listening to 'It's All Understood'. You should listen to it...

The baby was gonna be called William (maybe) but since it's a girl... erm... they decided against that one.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home