Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Why did we choose to do this? It's so so hard and it's not going to get easier for a long time. I want to be me again and enjoy free time. Instead I feel like a prisoner! It shouldn't feel like that should it? Do all jobs feel like that? I want to be Jenny again! Every day I feel incapable of doing my job properly. Not enough time in the day, demotivated learners. inability to finish anything properly. I don't want to give in, but it would be ok if I did wouldn't it? I'll go for as long as I can.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is just to let you know that my trip was smooth!

have a great week!

4:57 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Glad you're back safe and sound!! Looking forward to seeing some snaps from Taiwan!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...thanks for the email...
i suppose...perhaps try not to devote so much time preparing for the work? and do more that you're happy doing?

i somehow guess that you'll love teaching in the end, but at the moment you're so stressed that you're feeling negative and unhappy, which is not I want to see...

will write you a proper email soon...smile my pretty friend

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home