Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

i'm still here

I've been absent from this blog for a while now due to internet complications in the new place. It's ok now, but no thanks to BT.

It's only the Wednesday of this year and already I've wanted to give up and run away but I'm still here trying to find my way through this muddle. (So far this is the longest week of my life.) Big GROAN.

However, I keep thinking back to the weekend when life wasn't so crazy and I saw Volver at last and played the guitar and ate Chinese (food). And back to last week relaxing in the spa at Centerparcs (very unexpectedly!)

I'll try and be more creative when I find the time.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to play michael nyman's 'big my secret' but i know it will sadden me so very much...

i want to go swimming and the cinema and to have a hot choco with you...

when can i come to visit you? can I do my reading in your huge garden?

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to say:
I'm very proud of you my beautiful wrenny!

There.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Jenny. Well done. You're obviously managing everything. Just hang in there and it'll all be great.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanyu you can come when you want to - just let me know!

ta guys... I'm hanging in there... but now it's the weekend!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the name wrennifer...

you know what you've done?? i'm addicted to Sia's music...

have a lovely weekend!!!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, I just ordered her album from Amazon... I'll send you a copy!!

Have a good weekend too!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that'll be amazing!!!!!
I can't wait!!
I just got your Cosica lovely postcard, I wonder why it took so long....

My Dutch friend is on holiday in Morocco at the moment and promised to send me a postcard too, yeah!!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home