Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, March 13, 2006

new things to look forward to:

1. Being able to afford a car and a nicer place to live (I got the job...)
2. France 24/03-30/04
3. London, incl. the West End! 03/04-04/04
4. Glasgow 06/04-08/04
5. Fish and chips lunch this Saturday
6. Two uni days this week
7. The Leadmill? again.

Can't believe they offered it to me~ No going back now!!

If someone asked me, 'what makes you happy?', I think I would say 'having lots of things to look forward to'! So there we go.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting the job Jenny. Is this the one at the former placement school?

9:34 AM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Yes, it is. Teaching French and Japanese. It's gonna be tough!!!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! Jenny!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home