Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, December 04, 2005

wish xmas would hurry up

I can't wait till Christmas! In my head, term is already over... But no, two and a half weeks to go till I can be free of ridiculously early mornings for TWO whole weeks! WY, my mum knows about the potatoes and the dripping, so you don't need to worry about that. I think dripping is quite nasty really, but it does make the potatoes taste really yummy.

I had a nice weekend, although not particularly exciting. Whenever I bake, it puts me in a good mood. I should make brownies more often since they have a really good effect on me. They don't do much for my tummy and hips though. Fre, can you hurry up and send that recipe for me please~~ onegai... Dinner in East One (again), a game or two of pool (I think I'm improving - even almost slightly better than T!). And MeadowHELL (that wasn't a nice bit of the weekend). Remind me never to go there on a Saturday again. Nevermind a Saturday in December. Remind me to never go there again at all actually!

K-flatmate is making mulled wine later... to give the internationals in our flat a taste of Christmas. A tad early if you ask me, but, I'm not complaining.

Another busy week ahead, including a trip to Nottingham (city centre, not my school - going there anyway~~) to see my cousin (who I haven't seen since her 21st birthday party back in March). Will be kind of weird seeing her not in Devon or York (the only two places I think I've ever seen her). I'm sure we'll find plenty to talk about (erm, teaching... groan).

Hurry up xmas hols!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Baking is the best. Haven't done any for ages. The danger is that, unless I have a very specific plan for giving the produce away, or getting people to eat it with me, then I end up eating it all myself way too quickly.

Had a stupid early morning today myself, for no good reason. Because I'm an idiot. Grr.

12:22 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Yes, I think I ate at least two-thirds of the brownie batch I made (even though I shared it with my flatmates).

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home