Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, November 28, 2005

favour

Blog readers:

I need a favour. Anyone know a (modern, cool-ish) French song that uses a lot of the imperfect tense (eg. je faisais, je jouais, je regardais...) I need to teach this to my A-level class and it's been suggested that I do this through song... I will listen to what I have, but I don't think Edith Piaf and Francoise Hardy would go down too well with these 15 year-olds...

Merci mille fois!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Would love to help, but ... I don't think I know any modern cool french songs (well, maybe Air) let alone ones sung in french.

10:21 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Air might be ok...

Wanchen, thanks for the "Historie d'une Heure"... l will use it at some point:-)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home