Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday, December 03, 2005



I went to the Shimomura Noboru homepage and found this really cute picture! Just click on something and find out what the kanji is! K, didn't you use this guy's books in school at all?

Yesterday in uni we had a guy come to talk to us from the BBC - Stephen Fawkes. I haven't laughed so much in such a long time... This man was amazing! It would've been wonderful to have had a teacher like him in school - I guess all his kids would have loved languages in his school. Hmm. It's people like him that really inspire you to give 100%.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

The picture's cool, but I really don't understand it! So what does Stephen Fawkes do at the BBC? Language programming for kids or something? Sounds like it was quite cool anyhow.

3:46 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

You know what, I'm not even convinced that's his name. Unless it's spelt Steven not Stephen. I just did a search on google to find out his proper title... the only links that appeared though were to do with Guy Fawkes... I really must have been asleep on Friday.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home