Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, December 01, 2005

漢字の本

Fre told me about these kanji books for elementary school kids in Japan. They look so cute... and could be really useful for my kids at school! I haven't seen the inside of them yet, but since they're only 700 yen each I'm going to risk getting couple (well, K is... thanks K!) to see what they're like. Oh to be able to go to Kinokuniya again and buy the books I want...



PS can anyone read this guy's first name? He is しもむら somebody...

2 Comments:

Blogger Koji said...

Hey!! I'll try to get the books when I go back home!

I think his first name is のぼる(noboru).

1:56 PM  
Blogger Koji said...

P.S. I have found his HP.
Relevant bits are available at
http://www.n-shimomura.com/wahts_s_siki.html
Then click, 下村式新字源 and/or 下村式漢字口唱法. They are quite nice!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home