Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, December 12, 2005

today was a good day

Recently things seem to be fitting into place. For some reason, since Friday, I have been in a really good mood. Maybe it's the run-up to Christmas, the end of term, the lovely people I know, my lovely friends, family, work colleagues. The apple crumble Kate made last night, or the burgers I made last night, the chance I might be in with a job at my current school... Perhaps because I am getting better at pool. Maybe the yummy meal on Friday. I don't know, but I thought I'd like to share my good feeling with you all (while it lasts!!! I hope it does!!). I do like this time of year:-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jens,

My jukebox just played a song called 'Christmastime' by smashing pumpkins. It's a lovely little song!

'We watch the children playing
Beside the Christmas tree
Presents are wrapped up, it's beautiful
And secretly the gifts you'll hide
The fun awaits for you inside

Christmastime has come
There'll be toys for everyone
'Cause Christmastime has come for you'

Let's be happy! :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Yes, let's.

This week I am an undergraduate. I just finished an exercise and so now I'm happy too!

3:40 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

That's good to hear!

Come on Rich, who's the mystery lady?!!!

I'm being observed my my tutor tomorrow... Slightly nervous, but am planning on running the whole lesson in Japanese (possible since it's a year 10 GCSE class) so that he doesn't understand a thing that's going on... Think that's ok?! Ah, he's a really nice guy though. Maybe a little English...

I have to eat now. (Burgers for the third night running.) Yum.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home