Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

last day (for now)

Just got back from my last day of "school experience" 1 at Aldercar... I can hardly believe that Christmas is here already. My feelings are a weird mix of relief and sadness (to leave some great kids behind and wonderful staff). And also huge surprise that I made it this far and am still alive and relatively happy! I pretty much had tears in my eyes when the kids were on the stage today signing to Slade's Merry Christmas Everyone (OK, not the most moving of songs, but to see kids signing for the deaf kids really... ugh... brought tears to my eyes!)

(That says SIGNING not SINGING for those who can't read properly.)

Yay, the holidays have begun!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

You'd be well excused if they had been singing it. Signing's very sweet, I guess.

Happy finishing ... and relax!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bon jour...

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home