Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday, June 30, 2006

this is cleethorpes


Always wondered what Cleethorpes was like... This is what it is like. Pretty rubbish. Sheffield is MILES away from the seaside. And the fish and chips were rubbish too and the beach was too windy. I enjoyed the experience nevertheless... And at least it was sunny. The best part of the day was the tent shopping though. Shopping to go camping is just so much fun. I never realised that before!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother lives next door in Grimsby. They're both such lovely places!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

got invited to a BBQ by riverside will you like to go to that with me for a bit on Saturday sunny afternoon?

also, can you make the farewell party for Callie on 28th?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Hey Jenny.

HOw're things? Tell me: is the Guillemots record any good?

Currently listening to way too much Sonic Youth. Guitary!

1:57 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Hey Wanyu~ shame you didn't go to that bbq. It wasn't that sunny in the end though was it? Callie's party sounds like fun. I'll make a note in my diary!

Rich - the Guillemots record is good - although I only have From The Cliffs. They have a more recent one though don't they? I don't know Sonic Youth at all. Fancy sending me a track to listen to?

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home