Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

my next book

This is the book that I want to read next (after Hitchhiker's). As soon as it comes out in paperback.

I can't tell if this is the British cover or the US one... Fre and I often talk about how you can tell by looking at the book's cover, but this time I don't know. If Dan was around he would tell us to stop talking rubbish.


I have also recently realised that every picture I post on here clashes with the colour scheme of my blog. See Tulips for example, and Persepolis. Nevermind.

3 Comments:

Blogger jennywren said...

I have read all his books actually. I love them all!!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quoting Jenny's words, "If Dan was around he would tell us to stop talking rubbish."
Wanyu, do you feel familiar???
Wanyu and I are always talking rubbish when we try to explain something we do not understand at all. Isn't it, Wanyu?
There was one day we suddenly realized it and felt very stupid about ourselves, but we still keep doing that: talking rubbish to convince each other, to scare ourselves, and to make us laugh. Sometimes, it is a lot of fun to talk rubbish : )

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, but talking rubbish is very bad for us! I remember once we (me and wanchen) were on about horses in Mongolia, weren't we? We were like 'are they shorter than horses in Africa' or something like that, then in the end (about half an hour later) we were like, why the hell were we on and on about horses at all!!! Who started it?!!

I hope you're having a nice time in Dublin Jenny! I miss you!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home