Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, April 14, 2005

昔話

Wanyu asked me what 'mukashibanashi' meant - so I told her that it means 'folklore', 'legend' or 'fairy tale' (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). I don't know why I chose it as my blogger web address, but I suppose I just like the sound of it. I used to have so many favourite Japanese words, but these days I just seem to be forgetting everything. Even simple words that I used to use every day. It just seems too easy and straightforward to speak in English all the time! Oh well, nevermind, I'm sure that I will get the chance to use real Japanese again one day!

3 Comments:

Blogger jennywren said...

Hey Wanyu! This is the first I've heard that you can speak French! Next time I see you we'll speak only in French. OK?!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Koji said...

OK, so while both of you are talking in French each other, I will talk with you, Jenny, in Japanese, and in Chinese with Wanyu. Good idea, right!?

10:33 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

OK Koji, that sounds like a fine plan! I can't wait!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home