Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Life's Not All Ha Ha Hee Hee


Life's not all haha hehe
Originally uploaded by jennywren146.
I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do I like to watch something that's worth watching. This was. Just when you thought that things couldn't get any worse for the three of them, in the end everything turned out alright. Not perfect, but they survive. And they all learn a lesson. I almost thought that Chila would take Deepak back! But she didn't. It's so great that she could continue to be friends with her husband after all that happened. But it does make you think about marriage a lot. As Chila said, she was in love with the idea of a husband, a house and a family, rather than Deepak himself. Yes, it did make me really think about marriage. I guess not all marriages turn out this way. It's better to try and fail than not try at all though, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynn and I were on about this show in the kitchen (yes, and then me and Match were on about football...), oh and I wanna say, I think probably all those who watch telly in this country watched this HA HA HEE HEE and enjoyed it. Match mentioned something about HA HA HEE HEE (something his mum really would say or the like) but I forgot what exactly.

I still think it's scary tho and I do not want to think about marriage. I only want to go HA HA HEE HEE all the time!!!!!!

ps. jenny san thanks for the msg! I'm glad my guestbook is back working again!!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home