Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

EU constitution referendum

I read a funny article in The Guardian today. It said that if and when we have a referendum in this country on the EU constitution, those of us who took part in French exchanges as kids would be voting according to the like or dislike of our exchange partner. Those of us who got the smelly, spotty, 11 year-old called Didier would definitely be voting no. I suppose I got on quite well with my exchange partner Rachel. Does that mean I have to vote yes? Hmmm, I have to think about this one!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny! Well you can think more about it when you're in France this summer. As a Canadian, I'm not too familiar with how the EU government works. It sounds complicated. Anyway, be sure to keep this blog running while you're in France and try to post some pics. Maybe I should start my own blog...

2:42 AM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Hey Garrett! Yes, I will definitely try to update my blog whilst I'm away. You should start your own blog too you know. I want to see some pics of BC!! Oooh, I forgot to tell you, I've been to Kelowna! And all the wineries around there!! It's so beautiful and peaceful. We went to Penticton (sp?) too :-)

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home