Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday, December 08, 2006

a day out


Woohoo, I've finally worked out how to get an image from my phone to my computer. How clever is Bluetooth??! To be honest I don't really get it- how is it different from sending an email or a text? Apart from being free?

This is a picture from last weekend in the Peaks (at Lady Bower Reservoir). It was actually a bright, sunny day, although you wouldn't believe it from the picture. It was good to be outside, away from my little desk, my planner and freakish housemate!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's cute you put up your chrissy treee but it's still 23 degrees in sheffield, well, well...

ps. when i get the letter i will text you. i bet i will in the morning!

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and how was today?
will you write an entry to tell us all about the observation?
wanyu

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home