Name:
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday, October 17, 2005

Wallace and Gromit



During my short trip back to York, I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the new Wallace and Gromit film. There's not a lot I can say really... except that it's definitely not a film to miss. Was great to be surrounded my grandpas, grandmas, little kids, students... I don't think there's anyone who can say that they don't like W&G. Just so sad about the fire destroying everything. But really, as Nick Park said himself, if you think about the chaos and devasation in Pakistan right now, it really isn't that bad a tragedy...

I'm excited about seeing a French film tomorrow (with flatmate K. Yay!) I realised tonight what lovely flatmates I have. Thanks guys:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was good meeting up yesterday. Glad you enjoyed the film. What's the French movie you're off to see?

10:12 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Yes, it was good to see you too! The film is called 'The Intruder'. Was nominated for some award at the Venice film festival. Don't know whether it'll be good or not, but the French will be really good practice.

2:37 PM  
Blogger jennywren said...

Don't go and see that film I mentioned~ it's awful. I don't think I've ever been so bored and confused watching a film before. Thinking about it is really annoying me...

8:50 PM  
Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

jens, sorry to hear that... but for half a second i thought you were on about the Wallace film and got a bit confused..

I won't see the french film then!!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home